Is your smile marred by tooth loss? If so, it’s time to restore it with the help of dental implants. With the ability to offer benefits that can’t be matched by other tooth replacement solutions like partials, dentures, or dental bridges, implants are today's best dental placement option. Available from Dr. Steven Christensen here at 4 Dental Health in Layton, UT, read on to learn what dental implants can do for you!
The benefits of dental implants
Made of biocompatible steel, dental implants look and function just like natural teeth. During a simple in-office procedure, the implant is inserted into your jaw, a placement that allows the restoration to naturally fuse with the bone, locking it firmly in place. After the area has healed and the implant is locked in place, it is capped with a sparkling new crown.
These are just a few of the many benefits you will discover when you choose dental implants:
- Natural beauty, because dental implant crowns are made of high-grade, light-reflective dental ceramic, a material that allows your implant to be virtually indistinguishable from a natural tooth
- Durability, because dental implants don't decay and the crown material resists stains, two characteristics that allow your restoration to look brand new for years to come
- Stability, because dental implants will never move around, de to their in-bone fixture
- Convenience, because you never have to take them out, unlike other dental appliances such as partials and dentures
- Great oral health, because you brush and floss dental implants just like natural teeth, so it’s easy to keep your smile healthy
Finally, when you choose dental implants, you are choosing the most successful surgical implant available today, with a success rate of over 95 percent, according to the American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
Interested? Give us a call
To learn more about this revolutionary tooth replacement option, call Dr. Steven Christensen of 4 Dental Health in Layton, UH, today at (801) 889-1044.