Posts for tag: Dental Emergencies
How your dentist in Layton, Utah, can help with your dental emergency
Have you ever had a dental emergency? If so, then you know how scary they can be! Your teeth and smile are precious, but unfortunately, they can also be easy to damage. If you have had a dental emergency, though, don’t worry! Your dentist can help. Read on to learn about the emergency services offered by Dr. Steven Christensen at 4 Dental Health, in Layton, Utah!
More about dental emergencies
There are many types of dental emergencies, and many of them are quite painful. Some common dental emergencies which can cause pain include:
- Severe decay; this emergency can often be repaired with a dental filling or crown
- A dental abscess; this emergency is often treated with antibiotics and root canal therapy
- A periodontal abscess; this emergency is often treated with antibiotics and periodontal therapy
- Severe wisdom tooth pain; this emergency may be treated with antibiotics if there is an infection, or the tooth may be removed
You may also have an emergency that is directly related to previous dental work. These emergencies include:
- A crown or filling that is loose or has fallen out; this type of dental emergency usually results in replacing the crown or filling
- An implant that is loose; this type of dental emergency may be resolved by replacing the implant screw
- A dental bridge that is loose; this type of dental emergency may be resolved by re-cementing the bridge, or creating a new bridge
You don’t have to let a dental emergency break your budget. Find out how you can save money on dental services by visiting the 4 Dental Health in-house savings plan section on the website at http://www.4dentalhealth.com/dental-savings-plan-layton-ut.html
Interested? Give our Layton office a call!
For more information about dental emergency care, call Dr. Steven Christensen at 4 Dental Health in Layton, Utah, today! Our number is (801) 889-1044.